I made chocolate chip cookies!! They were super good and I think I ate just like 4 right in a row. I put them in the refrigerator and they kind of stuck together and then crumbled. But one thing I’ve learned is that a cookie is good no matter what state it’s in. These are actually the first vegan chocolate chip cookies I’ve made. I had attempted it, and was convinced that without egg to bind it was just impossible. Guess I proved myself wrong.
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup pure maple syrup (I used vanilla maple syrup, yum)
1/4 cup canola oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
non-dairy chocolate chips…as many as your heart desires.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients, then add the wet ingredients.
3. Stir until just combined.
4. Use a spoon or your hand to place the batter on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let them cool for 10 minutes.